Model MDSWM is a flat wire mesh, slider bed belt conveyor used in applications where hot, cold or oil soaked parts are conveyed. It can also be used in drying or cooling applications because the open bed construction allows for free air flow. The conveyor can be used to convey parts up to 400 degrees F.
BELT WIDTH: 12″, 18″, 24″, 30″, 36″
LENGTH: 60″ to 720″
BEGINNING HEIGHT ELEVATION: 9″ to 126″
ENDING HEIGHT ELEVATION: 19″ to 126″
BELT: Standard galvanized with clinched edge. Options include galvanized or stainless material clinched or welded edge.
DRIVE LOCATION: End drive, bottom right hand. Optional drive locations include end drive, bottom left hand; side drive right or left hand.
MOTOR: 1/2 HP to 1-1/2 HP, totally enclosed fan cooled motor. Optional inverter duty or power off brake motor also available. Standard voltage is 230/460 3Ph / 60Hz. Optional voltages include 115V/ 1PH/ 60Hz, 208V/ 1Ph/ 60Hz, 230V/ 1Ph/ 60Hz, 575V/ 3Ph/ 60Hz, or 90V DC.
SPEED: Available in fixed speeds from 15 to 60 FPM (feet per minute). Reverse capability optional.
CONVEYOR COLOR: Powder coated blue (RAL 5017). All guarding is yellow (RAL 1023) and moving parts are bright red orange( RAL 2008). Click HERE to see other standard color options. Custom colors also available.
Conveyor Control Options:
- Variable Speed Controller
- Combination motor starter with disconnect, fixed speed
- Combination motor starter with disconnect, variable speed
- PLC (programmable logic controller) with HMI (human machine interface)
- No controls (provided by others)
- Photo eye sensor(s)
- Emergency Stop button(s)
|Load Capacity @ 60 FPM (LBS)|
|Load Capacity @ 30 FPM (LBS)|
- No floor supports
- Adjustable height supports (model SPH or SPL)
- Adjustable height supports on 5″ casters (model SPHC5) with leg-ties
- 4″ formed channel jack bolt supports, adjustable 1 to 2″ (model SPJ4 or SPJ4A)
- Ceiling support brackets
- Floor supports can be provided on 5′ or 10′ centers. It is recommended that conveyors wider than 32″ have supports on 5′ centers. It is also recommended that conveyors with height elevations above 35″ use knee braces (model KB17)