Model CMDSB is an incline slider bed belt conveyor designed for cleated belts. This conveyor can be used for inclines up to 45 degrees, conveying a variety of parts from injection molded plastic and stampings, to bags and boxes.
BELT WIDTH: 12″, 18″, 24″, 30″, 36″
LENGTH: 60″ to 240″
BEGINNING HEIGHT ELEVATION: 8″ to 126″
ENDING HEIGHT ELEVATION: 17″ to 126″
SUPPORT CENTER: 0′, 5′, 10′
INCLINED ANGLE: 0-45°
BELT: Standard belt is PVC120 with 1-1/2″ cleats on 12″ centers. Optional belts include PVC120 with 1-1/2″ cleats on 24″ centers and white PVC food grade with 1-1/2″ cleats on 12″ or 24″ centers.
DRIVE LOCATION: Standard drive is an end drive, side, right hand. Optional drives include end drive, side, left hand; end drive and end drive top, right or left hand.
MOTOR: 1/2 HP to 1-1/2 HP, totally enclosed fan cooled motor. Optional inverter duty or power off brake motor also available. Standard voltage is 230/460 3Ph / 60Hz. Optional voltages include 115V/ 1PH/ 60Hz, 208V/ 1Ph/ 60Hz, 230V/ 1Ph/ 60Hz, 575V/ 3Ph/ 60Hz, or 90V DC.
SPEED: 15 to 150 FPM (feet per minute). Reverse capability optional.
CONVEYOR COLOR: Powder coated blue (RAL 5017). All guarding is yellow (RAL 1023) and moving parts are bright red orange( RAL 2008). Click HERE to see other standard color options. Custom colors also available.
Conveyor Control Options:
- Variable Speed Controller
- Combination motor starter with disconnect, fixed speed
- Combination motor starter with disconnect, variable speed
- PLC (programmable logic controller) with HMI (human machine interface)
- No controls (provided by others)
- Photo eye sensor(s)
- Emergency Stop button(s)
|Load Capacity @ 60 FPM (LBS)|
|Load Capacity @ 30 FPM (LBS)|
MAXIMUM LOAD PER LINEAR FOOT OF CONVEYOR
IS 100 POUNDS – NOT TO EXCEED CAPACITY ABOVE
- No floor supports
- Adjustable height supports (model SPH or SPL)
- Adjustable height supports on 5″ casters (model SPHC5) with leg-ties
- 4″ formed channel jack bolt supports, adjustable 1 to 2″ (model SPJ4 or SPJ4A)
- Ceiling support brackets
- Floor supports can be provided on 5′ or 10′ centers. It is recommended that conveyors wider than 32″ have supports on 5′ centers. It is also recommended that conveyors with height elevations above 35″ use knee braces (model KB17)