Model CFTFSB is a slider bed, inclined belt conveyor used to transport products up angles of 45 degrees or more. This economical design features a belt with 1-1/2″ diameter studded cleats fastened on it to prevent product from sliding down the incline on steep applications.
BELT WIDTH: 24″, 30″,
LENGTH: 96″ to 480″
BEGINNING HEIGHT ELEVATION: 22″ to 36″
ENDING HEIGHT ELEVATION: 24″ to 36″
FLOOR TO FLOOR HEIGHT: 96″ to 318″
INCLINED ANGLE: 0° to 45°
BED: 6-5/8″ x 1/8″ formed one piece steel slider bed
BELT: Trackmate PVC150 rough top with clipper lacing. Optional belt is Trackmate Longitudinal grove
CLEATS: Two 1-1/2″ diameter x 1″ high hardwood cleats fastened to belt by 5/16″ elevator bolts spaced 60″.
DRIVE LOCATION: End drive, internal, right hand
MOTOR: 3/4 HP to 1-1/2 HP, totally enclosed fan cooled motor. Optional inverter duty or power off brake motor also available. Standard voltage is 230/460 3Ph / 60Hz. Optional voltages include 115V/ 1PH/ 60Hz, 208V/ 1Ph/ 60Hz, 230V/ 1Ph/ 60Hz, 575V/ 3Ph/ 60Hz, or 90V DC.
SPEED: Available in fixed speeds from 30, 45, 60 FPM (feet per minute). Reverse capability optional.
CONVEYOR COLOR: Powder coated blue (RAL 5017). All guarding is yellow (RAL 1023) and moving parts are bright red orange( RAL 2008). Click HERE to see other standard color options. Custom colors also available.
Conveyor Control Options:
- Variable Speed Controller
- Combination motor starter with disconnect, fixed speed
- Combination motor starter with disconnect, variable speed
- PLC (programmable logic controller) with HMI (human machine interface)
- No controls (provided by others)
- Photo eye sensor(s)
- Emergency Stop button(s)
|Load Capacity @ 60 FPM & 40° Inclined Angle (LBS)|
|Load Capacity @ 30 FPM & 40° Inclined Angle (LBS)|
|540 LBS Maximum Load Distributed on Conveyor|
- No floor supports
- Adjustable height supports (model SPH or SPL)
- Adjustable height supports on 5″ casters (model SPHC5) with leg-ties
- 4″ formed channel jack bolt supports, adjustable 1 to 2″ (model SPJ4 or SPJ4A)
- Ceiling support brackets
- Floor supports can be provided on 5′ or 10′ centers. It is recommended that conveyors wider than 32″ have supports on 5′ centers. It is also recommended that conveyors with height elevations above 35″ use knee braces (model KB17)