Model MDSB is a medium duty box style slider bed belt conveyor. These conveyors are used to provide a reliable way of transporting products in assembly, sorting, testing and packaging applications.
BELT WIDTH: 12″, 18″, 24″, 30″, 36″
LENGTH: 48″ to 1,200″
BEGINNING HEIGHT ELEVATION: 9 3/4″ to 60″
ENDING HEIGHT ELEVATION: 9 3/4″ to 60″
BELT: Trackmate PVC120 EMB embossed cover with clipper lacing. Optional belts include PVC120 smooth top, PVC150 rough top, PVC120 black friction both sides, white PVC food grade, Thermoplastic polyurethane (TPU) covered belt, PVC longitudinal groove, or no belt. V-Guided Belt or Troughed Belts design also available.
DRIVE LOCATION: End drive, bottom right hand. Optional drive locations include end drive, bottom left hand; side drive right or left hand; or center drive right or left hand. Note: Center drive is standard for conveyors that reverse
MOTOR: 1/2 HP to 2 HP, totally enclosed fan cooled motor. Optional inverter duty or power off brake motor also available. Standard voltage is 230/460 3Ph / 60Hz. Optional voltages include 115V/ 1PH/ 60Hz, 208V/ 1Ph/ 60Hz, 230V/ 1Ph/ 60Hz, 575V/ 3Ph/ 60Hz, or 90V DC.
SPEED: Available in fixed speeds from 15 to 300 FPM (feet per minute). Reverse capability optional.
CONVEYOR COLOR: Powder coated blue (RAL 5017). All guarding is yellow (RAL 1023) and moving parts are bright red orange( RAL 2008). Click HERE to see other standard color options. Custom colors also available.
Conveyor Control Options:
- Variable Speed Controller
- Combination motor starter with disconnect, fixed speed
- Combination motor starter with disconnect, variable speed
- PLC (programmable logic controller) with HMI (human machine interface)
- No controls (provided by others)
- Photo eye sensor(s)
- Emergency Stop button(s)
|Load Capacity @ 60 FPM (LBS)|
|Load Capacity @ 30 FPM (LBS)|
MAXIMUM LOAD PER LINEAR FOOT OF CONVEYOR
IS 125 POUNDS – NOT TO EXCEED CAPACITY ABOVE
- No floor supports
- Adjustable height supports (model SPH or SPL)
- Adjustable height supports on 5″ casters (model SPHC5) with leg-ties
- 4″ formed channel jack bolt supports, adjustable 1 to 2″ (model SPJ4 or SPJ4A)
- Ceiling support brackets
- Floor supports can be provided on 5′ or 10′ centers. It is recommended that conveyors wider than 32″ have supports on 5′ centers. It is also recommended that conveyors with height elevations above 35″ use knee braces (model KB17)