Model FTFSB is a slider bed, inclined belt conveyor used to transport product up or down at angles up to 25 degrees. It can also be used as a booster conveyor in a system where gravity is used further downstream in a conveyor line.
BELT WIDTH: 12″, 18″, 24″, 30″, 36″
LENGTH: 120″ to 600″
BEGINNING HEIGHT ELEVATION: 7.5″ to 99″
ENDING HEIGHT ELEVATION: 7.5″ to 240″
FLOOR TO FLOOR HEIGHT: 0″ to 240″
NOSEOVER LENGTH: 27″ to 120″
INCLINED ANGLE: 10° to 25°
FEEDER LENGTH: 48″ to 120″
BED: 6-1/2″ x 1-1/2″ deep 1/8″ formed steel pan.
BELT: PVC150 rough top with clipper lacing. Optional PVC longitudinal groove or no belt.
DRIVE LOCATION: Center drive right hand. Optional, center drive, left hand.
MOTOR: 3/4 HP to 2 HP, totally enclosed fan cooled motor. Optional inverter duty or power off brake motor also available. Standard voltage is 230/460 3Ph / 60Hz. Optional voltages include 115V/ 1PH/ 60Hz, 208V/ 1Ph/ 60Hz, 230V/ 1Ph/ 60Hz, 575V/ 3Ph/ 60Hz, or 90V DC.
SPEED: Available in fixed speeds from 30 to 150 FPM (feet per minute). Reverse capability optional.
CONVEYOR COLOR: Powder coated blue (RAL 5017). All guarding is yellow (RAL 1023) and moving parts are bright red orange( RAL 2008). Click HERE to see other standard color options. Custom colors also available.
Conveyor Control Options:
- Variable Speed Controller
- Combination motor starter with disconnect, fixed speed
- Combination motor starter with disconnect, variable speed
- PLC (programmable logic controller) with HMI (human machine interface)
- No controls (provided by others)
- Photo eye sensor(s)
- Emergency Stop button(s)
|Load Capacity @ 60 FPM & 25° Inclined Angle (LBS)|
|Load Capacity @ 30 FPM & 25° Inclined Angle (LBS)|
MAXIMUM LOAD PER LINEAR FOOT OF CONVEYOR
IS 100 POUNDS – NOT TO EXCEED CAPACITY ABOVE
- No floor supports
- Adjustable height supports (model SPH or SPL)
- Adjustable height supports on 5″ casters (model SPHC5) with leg-ties
- 4″ formed channel jack bolt supports, adjustable 1 to 2″ (model SPJ4 or SPJ4A)
- Ceiling support brackets
- Floor supports can be provided on 5′ or 10′ centers. It is recommended that conveyors wider than 32″ have supports on 5′ centers. It is also recommended that conveyors with height elevations above 35″ use knee braces (model KB17)