Chain Transfer Conveyors provide a method for right angle, directional changes within a Chain Driven Live Roller Conveyor (CDLR). Product conveys on the roller conveyor and when prompted, a pneumatic cylinder raises the chain up between the rollers and transfers product off the conveyor. This rugged design, capable of handling up to 4,000 lbs., is ideal for transferring pallets, containers, structural steel, and similar heavy loads.
CHAIN CENTERS: 15″ to 48″
NUMBER of STRANDS: 2, 3, or 4
EFFECTIVE WIDTH: 36″ to 60″
ROLLER CENTERS: 4.5″ or 6″
ROLLERS: 2.50″ dia. x 11ga. mild steel tube with 11/16″ hex axle, spring retained, with precision, greased packed ABEC bearings, and #60 sprockets. Standard roller surface is carbon steel. Roller options include: cotter pin retained axle, galvanized roller tube, polyurethane roller sleeves, and Ultrex accumulation sleeves.
CONVEYOR CHAIN: Standard C60 chain guided by UHMW track. Optional steel track.
AIR REQUIREMENTS: Transfer lift is pneumatically actuated. Requires approximately 0.10 Ft³ of 60 PSI air per lift cycle. Includes Filter-Regulator-Lubricator and (2) position double solenoid valve, 120-volt or 24-volt DC coils.
MOTOR: 1 HP, totally enclosed fan cooled motor. Optional inverter duty or power off brake motor also available. Standard voltage is 230/460V/ 3Ph/ 60Hz. Optional voltages include: 115V/ 1Ph /60Hz, 208V/ 1Ph/ 60Hz, 230V/ 1Ph/ 60Hz, 575V/ 3Ph/ 60Hz and DC Voltage.
CHAIN SPEED: Available in fixed speeds from 10 – 50 FPM (feet per minute). Reverse capability optional.
CONVEYOR COLOR: Powder coated blue (RAL 5017). All guarding is yellow (RAL 1023) and moving parts are bright red orange (RAL 2008). Click HERE to see other standard color options. Custom colors also available.
Conveyor Control Options:
- Variable Speed Controller
- Combination motor starter with disconnect, fixed speed
- Combination motor starter with disconnect, variable speed
- PLC (programmable logic controller) with HMI (human machine interface)
- No controls (provided by others)
- Photo eye sensor(s)
- Emergency Stop button(s)
- No floor supports
- 5″ formed channel jack bolt supports, adjustable 1″ to 2″ (model SPJ5)
- Supports can be provided with optional adjustable top plate for conveyors on an incline or decline
- Floor supports can be provided on 5′ or 10′ centers. It is recommended that conveyors wider than 32″ have supports on 5′ centers. It is also recommended that conveyors with height elevations above 35″ use knee braces (model KB18)
- Bolts on one side of the conveyor frame
- See drawing for further details